Bashkimi Music

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bashkimi Music

Bashkimi Music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Related Discussions

Tigers

Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

Tigers Empty Tigers

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Alright guys,

I think we could all agree that the Tigers are the most disappointing and nerve-wracking first place team in the MLB. There are some concerns that they won't be able to hold on to the division lead and make the playoffs. We all know..if they don't win the division, they won't make playoffs because they sure as heck aren't winning the wild card race.

Having said that..I still think the Tigers are a dangerous team as the regular season winds down. Take a look at how many games they lost this season so far... where the pitching was remarkable...(verlander, jackson, porcello, etc)...they lost 20 games by 1 run..and they were all low-scoring games. Imagine..if the Tigers were swinging the bats..you could make an argument that they would've won the majority of those games..and they'd be running away with the division.

Another thing to keep in mind..the Tigers will soon be getting Bonderman and Robertson back..which should give them stellar pitching in the late run in the season.

Say what you will about the Tigers...but I think they could be the most dangerous team if they make the playoffs and start swinging the bats.....

Thoughts?