Bashkimi Music

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bashkimi Music

Bashkimi Music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Related Discussions

4 posters

red wings time

scubasteve
    scubasteve

red wings time Empty red wings time

Post  scubasteve Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm

what are your expectations for the playoffs? they better hope they get the blues so they dont have to travel to cali and play the ducks in round 1 ..travel would be horrible ..defense and ozzy need to step up to win it again , i dont think it will happen i say they lose to the sharks in the western conf finals
    Shtjefen

red wings time Empty Re: red wings time

Post  Shtjefen Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:51 pm

I like the wings. But I agree with you Steve. I don't think they're going to the Stanley Cup Finals this year.
    Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:07 am

I'm gonna go the other way on this one...the Wings know how to win in the playoffs...I think they'll find a way to make it back to the finals.
    Shtjefen

Post  Shtjefen Wed May 06, 2009 11:27 am

I hear the crime rate has gone up in Anaheim, California. The wings got ROBBED in game three Tuesday night!

Unbelievable.
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

Post  scubasteve Thu May 07, 2009 12:17 am

they did get robbed on that call but they shouldnt have put themselves in that poistion ..they are playing like little girls ..man up and take control..what i dont get ..the ref blew the whistle after the puck was in the net and he said his intentions were to blow the whistle before lol..its not like the puck was missing for 8 seconds..it was like 2 , and the ref was behind the net how did he not see the puck when he seen marion hossa lunging for it! i think the league wants the wings out ..they want ovechkin or cindy to win it ..they are the face of this league
    ilir_lajcaj
    ilir_lajcaj

Post  ilir_lajcaj Thu May 07, 2009 12:41 am

that was the worst call ive ever seen in hockey. i think the wings could still pull it out, but blaming that call for losing to the ducks could easily be in our future!
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

Post  scubasteve Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am

we found hossaaa!!!! hes playing tonight and had 2 goalsss lol..good game so far im freckin going to bed and its 5-2 ..i better not wake up and see they lost or im not going to work

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:34 am