Bashkimi Music

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bashkimi Music

Bashkimi Music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Related Discussions

2 posters

LeBron a Leader?

Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

LeBron a Leader? Empty LeBron a Leader?

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Thu May 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Lebron goes off for 49 is a losing effort to the Orlando Magic...is this a testament to LBJ not being a leader as some have criticized him not to be?....or is it a testament to the fact that maybe LBJ doesn't have as good of a supporting cast as everyone thought.

Granted..the Magic are young n streaky..and they can surprise you here n there...but I can't imagine Michael of Kobe going off for 49 in a PLAYOFF game and losing...they may have...I just don't remember off the top of my head...

You can make the excuses....Cavs were off for 8 days, etc, etc...but I think Orlando is a dangerous team...and letting them come into Cleveland and steal one....is something the Cavs could not afford...
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

LeBron a Leader? Empty Re: LeBron a Leader?

Post  scubasteve Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:35 am

what a leader and face of the NBA , he walked off the floor without shaking the hands of the team that knocked him out of the playoffs..its gonna be a long summer and we will see what the cavs will do to make a run at that title next year since labron is a FA after next season. i dont think hes happy and thought he was gonna breeze to the finals

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:17 am