Bashkimi Music

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bashkimi Music

Bashkimi Music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Related Discussions

3 posters

CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Poll

If the Pistons make the playoffs, which seed will they be in the east?

[ 0 ]
    CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_left0%CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_left0%CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_left67%CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_left33%CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Shtjefen

CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Empty CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Post  Shtjefen Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

The Pistons have been horrible this year, to say the least. Now, it's coming down to the wire. They're about 2 losses away from NOT making the playoffs at all. I think they'll make the playoffs, but they'll barely get in. In fact, I predict they'll be an 8 seed and have to play Cleveland in the first round. Can you say SWEEP?
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS Empty Re: CHANCES OF PISTONS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Post  scubasteve Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm

if we play the cavs we are toast.. i think if we play the magic we win that seris ..we match up well with them . they should have tanked it when they had the chance and could have had the chance to get blake griffen, they are not going anywhere anyway ..rebuild get a top 5 pick and sign boozer in the offseason and then land Dwade lol..i know its fantasy but both could be done
    Shtjefen

Post  Shtjefen Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 am

I don't see the pistons getting dwayne wade at all. I see them getting boozer then bosh. I think they've got enough guards, small forwards (stuckey, afflalo, bynum, tayshaun, maxiell, amir). What they need are a strong power forward and center. Boozer and Bosh give you that. We'll see. There's still a chance they don't even make the playoffs!
    Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 am

you belong on a tree if you think the pistons could land boozer and bosh (cuz you're nuts!)...they could never land both guys..

I think bosh will go anywhere..cuz anywhere is better than Toronto...and I could even see Boozer possibly leaving..but they have a strong core in Utah...I think they'd do what they could to get him.

You've gotta remember..the Pistons don't really bring big names to Detroit...Sheed was a special circumstance that eventually led to ONE championship (which probably never should've happened)..and remember the Billups/Iverson was a cash-saving deal only (which blew up in our face).
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

Post  scubasteve Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

but i think Joe had a feeling it might not work with AI ..the reason he did it was the money and how much we saved. We had hit our peek with billups who still can play, but we were just at that point to where other teams were just getting better.

boozer will not be in utah next year unless he gets crazy money. i think he comes to the east. he is injury prone but we have the best trainer in the league. he revived dices' career. but we will bring in a superstar in 2010 when labron,wade, bosh and darko are all alvalb. lol. i would love bosh here but being in the lottery would be great for us this year and trying to get a tough guy who can score in the paint

i dont think stucky is a true point guard, hes more of a shooting guard. i really like bynum but hes not a starting PG , hes a linsey hunter type with better scoring and less defense

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content