Bashkimi Music

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bashkimi Music

Bashkimi Music

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Related Discussions

4 posters

Allen Iverson

Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

Allen Iverson Empty Allen Iverson

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm just making sure no one really believes that Allen Iverson is that hurt where they're already saying he's a no-go for the rest of the season including the playoffs.
    I've liked A.I. all my life...we all know he's a first-ballot hall of famer...and I think what the Pistons are doing will help keep that a reality. We've already established that Joe Dumars and Company made the trade for specific reasons.
    I do like the fact that they're being professional in this whole situation and trying to preserve A.I's legacy. You honestly can't expect him to come off the bench. He's the most talented Piston on the roster..hands down. But they realize they're putting him in a tough spot...they don't want to deal with the drama...and they don't want to taint his legacy...
    Gjon Lulgjuraj
    Gjon Lulgjuraj

Allen Iverson Empty Re: Allen Iverson

Post  Gjon Lulgjuraj Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

yeah!
    scubasteve
    scubasteve

Post  scubasteve Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm

real sports fans know he isnt really hurt but he just doesnt fit with a team that has good chemistry. well had good chemistry..he needs to be with someone like the knicks or pacers where the offense goes through him and he has secondary scorers .yeah !
    ilir_lajcaj
    ilir_lajcaj

Post  ilir_lajcaj Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Matt Geiger(sp) was the reason ivo was not a piston 8 years ago. when he was in his prime he was a gr8 scorer. never in the history of the nba will there ever be a player like him. also, never will a player like him win anything.
    Doda Lulgjuraj
    Doda Lulgjuraj

Post  Doda Lulgjuraj Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 am

wow did Iliri just name drop Matt Geiger....holy sh*t!...well said my man...<<iliri: never in the history of the nba will there ever be a player like him. also, never will a player like him win anything.>>

kobe tried it..it didn't work...point proven..yeah!..

and Gjon...you gotta earn your sports forum card...lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:17 am